Saturday, January 27, 2018

Regrade for Speed Mastery Quest

Summary: These are the questions on last weeks mastery quest on speed that I got wrong and these are my correction

Question: 7


Answer Before -  5 X

Correct Answer - 500 


Why did I get this question wrong? I didn't think the logic of my multiplication all the way through and just assumed it was 5 instead of actually calculating it


Question: 10

Answer Before 2m/s X
Correct Answer - 0.5m/s


Why did I get this question wrong? When calculating speed i put time/distance not distance/time.


Question: 12

Answer Before - When distance = 90 and speed =185. X

Correct Answer - When distance = 15 and speed = 20 

Why did I get this question wrong? When calculating speed i put time/distance not distance/time.

No comments:

Post a Comment