Sunday, January 29, 2017

My Superhero Meets His Villan! - Weekly Blog #12

Image result for superhero and villain
http://www.playbuzz.com/jackstein10/which-superhero-villain-relationship-matches-your-personality
Summary

This week in science, I learned more about the structures of each body system, as well as how there can be affects on the body systems. We learned this topic by making our superheros villain, and having affects on their body systems to make them more powerful. Essentially, we changed how there body systems function when they transformed into their nefarious state. This helped us create a totally different body system for a villain and give him powers depending on how we changed it. I also learned what a cam, and a cam follower are when creating our automata.

S&EP - SP4: Analyzing and interpreting data

I used data collected from my research about body systems from the past few months,] to create a villain for my superhero. I made this drawing based on different affects that were from the changed body system. The body systems I choose to be affected were the eyes/nervous system, skin, and muscular, and made a drawing reflecting the changes in the body systems. This is how I analyzed and interpreted data through a drawing.

XCC - Cause and Affect

There is a strong cause and affect in my body system drawings in my villain. In the skin of my villain because its in its nefarious state, it causes it heats up. The affect would be there being damage and blisters to the skin cells. This serves as a downfall in battle, because the blistering skin causes exposure of the muscular system. There is also a cause and affect relationship in the eyes. The cause would be the superhero being in his nefarious state, and the affect on the eyes would be them to to roll back. To go even further, this would cause there to be little, to no vision. This would benefit my superhero because it makes him to be in even more of an unconscious state.



No comments:

Post a Comment