Sunday, November 12, 2017

Making My Own Fluxx Card Game! - Weekly blog #10

Image result for fluxx
Amazon.com
Summary

This week in science, I learned about a game called Fluxx. We were given a task to recreate this game catering to a certain topic in science. My partner and I chose the topic of the human body systems. I learned more about human body systems than I ever did before. These are facts such as communications between the brain and different organs of your body, as well as how organs in the same system are codependent of each other. I also learned how to better use google tools including google sheets and google drawings. I also now know how to make nice looking cards that can be used to play with. This includes using card-stock, applying laminate, and a logo to be put on the back.

S&EP - Constructing Explanations

Through this project, I was able to construct explanation on how organs in body systems work together and what allows communication between different parts of the body. With the keeper cards and goals, I was able to set explanations about different connections between our body systems. Through these cards, I can provide a fun game that also can teach people all sorts of thing about the different human body systems and connections between them. This is how I constructed explanations this week in science

XCC - Structure and Function

There are vast amounts of examples regarding structure and function when it comes to the human body system. There is a sense of structure built into each of our body systems because several organs are joined together in a way that requires structure to operate. There is function because these organs and body systems rely on one another in order to function. There is also several tasks given to certain organs in order to make a functioning body. This is why structure an function is present in the different human body systems.

No comments:

Post a Comment