Friday, September 11, 2015

Project Reflection Blog, Scientific Method Cartoon

I honestly think I met the Comic Strip expectation pretty well. I think I did pretty good on the comic strip itself. I think I met 5 on  mostly everything. I think the part I did most well on the comic strip was the drawings and neatness of it because I tried pretty hard on that. The thing I probably could have done alot better was the neatness of the captions. Im only saying this because currently I don't have a printer and I had to write out everything. When I tried gluing down the captions, I accidentally smeared the pencil on the cations. This helps me in the future by better understanding the scientific method, through the comic strip I made. I will better understand because its drawn out,and give me a better image of the scientific method.

No comments:

Post a Comment