Monday, November 16, 2015

Weekly Blog

atheistnexus.org
This week in science, my group and I finished our safest place in america ad campaign. I learned about how many natural disasters occur in West Virginia. I also learned that there is a 1% chance of a tsunami happening in West Virginia. Thunderstorms and winter storms aren't very strong in west virginia and happen occasionally. I also learned about the fault lines located there and how there are rarely earthquakes there.


SP4: Analyzing and interpreting data
I used my ad campaign to display the the data from the natural disasters that occur in west virginia. I did this by looking at all the maps and seeing which have a lot of natural disasters and which ones have less. Me and peirson than narrowed it down to west virginia because it was very balanced.

No comments:

Post a Comment