Thursday, March 17, 2016

WAC - Who Killed the Fish?


We all know there is a fish problem in the gray area, but who or what could possibly be causing the problem of these dead fish?The grey area has been struck with the an issue that can be resolved, but first we have to know who caused the fish to die off. There are several suspects, but there is only one culprit! According to the research and tests that I have done, I believe that Anton Alogue is the victim! Anton Alogue is causing the fish to die by the sediment coming from his clear-cut forests. And here are my reasons why!

First of all, lets see how Anton acts when he talks to others or how he defends himself. I think that Anton is Deflecting himself. He does this by telling them that they need him for his paper and wood. He is attempting to distract people away from the real problem. An example is when Anton said “You know, you guys all buy things made out of wood and paper” This also shown when he said “We cut down trees because people need wood and paper.” he says this as if he is trying deflect himself by blaming others. He also said “If you didn't buy the stuff, we wouldn't cut down the trees." this also shows that Anton is deflecting. This is a reason why I think that Anton might be the cause, his attitude.

Next I will explain my second reason. This mostly concerns the sediment problem coming from the clear-cut logging. First I have to explain why the clear-cut logging is causing the sediment. Sediment causes the water to become hotter. When the water becomes hotter it makes it so it is unsuitable for fish life. This is because the hot water doesn't have enough O2. Many people think that sediment from the clear cut forest, is causing the temperatures to rise. My first piece of evidence comes from the charts. In the observations of the water temperature changes over the time span of 20 years until present day, show that the temperatures in the upper and misstersippi rose greatly due to sediment. A local scientist also said “Warm water can’t hold as much  as cold water”. I also believe other people think the same way as me. They also think that sediment is coming from the clear-cut logging. I know this because In one of the letters, it says thanks to the clear cut logging, we were able to create a recipe on how to kill the fish. It also says in one of the “It can darken the water so it absorbs more of the sun’s heat.” This is another reason why I think that Anton is the victim, because of the sediment.

     Now we come to my final reason. This is almost purely the main reason why I think that Anton Alogue is the culprit. Despite the fact that he makes futile attempts to persuade others, when you look at the charts, it says that the majority of the fish died by insufficient O2. What causes this lack of O2 again? That's right, sediment. I know this because in the text it said Clear-cut forests and heavy winter rains have caused mass erosion". I also know this because In the fish dissection results, it says that insufficient O2 is a great factor of the fishes dying. this is a huge reason why I believe that Anton is the victim.

This is why I think that Anton Alogue is the cause of the fish dying off in the grey area. I gave several reasons on why I believe that this Anton is the person that is causing the fish to die off. I also supported by evidence with my opinion, so I explain my thoughts on the situation in the gray area. I believe that the main reason why the fish could be dying is because of the lack of oxygen in the water. This is caused by the sediment in the clear-cutting forests. Anton’s attempt at persuasiveness is meant to drag your mindset away from the real problem. Anton Alogue and his forests are what I believe to be the reason why the fish are dying in the Gray Area. There are several reasons why I believe this, but the main point is that the problem in the Gray Area may be able to be solved if we can fix the problem with sediment.






No comments:

Post a Comment