Friday, December 2, 2016

Superhero Life Science: Making my own superhero! - Weekly Blog #9


picture taken of my superhero
  This week in science, I learned about different types of DNA and how we can link ourselves to it. In this group of study, we were launched our superhero life science project.I based my superhero off of the chameleon and his name is Karmeleon. I learned a lot about the chameleon. I learned that its tongue can go as fast as 60 mph when attempting to catch a bug, otherwise, they are pretty slow animals. I also learned that the chameleon is pretty smart and uses its camouflage only when necessary. All of this led me to making my drawing and final concept, where I would interpret the strengths of the chameleon into superpowers for my superhero. This is what we did in science this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment