Sunday, September 11, 2016

The Cell land Election is Still on! Weekly Blog #3

Image
Image result for cells
blii.dvrlists.com

Summary

This week in science, we accomplished several tasks for our cell wars project. The posters were due, so I applied the knowledge I knew about the ribosomes there. I made a poster about how they make your hair grow. I also made another promotional poster. This week, on top of the posters, I also did research on the ribosomes weakness. I read that the ribosomes can cause cancer if they are weakened or if they malfunction. This is due to proteins unable to perform their actions. This is why you experience hair loss and weakness during cancer.

S&EP - Arguing From Evidence

I used evidence to defend my explanation. I did this when people were trying to smear us on Ribosomes causing cancer. I answered, they only cause cancer if the are weakened or if they malfunction. This causes hair loss and overall weakness in your body. I used my credible sources to provide evidence. This is how I came back to the people trying to smear us.

XCC - Cause & Affect

This week, I learned several things about the ribosomes. There was one cause and effect pattern that I learned about over the course of the week, and that is the affect of proteins in your body. The proteins that are produced by the Ribosomes cause your bones and muscles to operate. However, if this so happens to malfunction or be weakened, than it starts to take affect on your body. it cause your bones and muscles to weaken as well as hair loss due to the lack of proteins being transmitted through your body.


No comments:

Post a Comment